Saturday, June 16, 2012

Intimidation

Presence is not present by merely your physical presence
Presence is effortless grace that vibrates
It can be seen yet never can it be found,
for it resides far within and is protected by its overpowering heat; somewhat like that of the sun
So, easily noticed yet never to be reached.
My presence is my core and its ultra violet rays pierce and puncture their way through-out my body
therefore I am walking sunshine.
Where I stand I am present!
Where I walk, I serve as guiding light!
Presence is not present by merely your physical presence
your physical beauty is of insignificant importance
for presence is essence
an invariable substance
so it can not be altered or
duplicated
It is a God given blessing
and those in possession are royalty.
I am a Queen!
Presence is not present by merely your physical presence
it is exquisite elegance
dignified
An immortal personification of charisma
The eyes that lock a stare and instantly instill a never ending urge for more.
It is the magnetism in a smile that can never be forgotten
An infectious kiss that seeps in through your lips and finds your soul
and a touch that imposes in on your heart never to leave
it grips tightly and never lets go
My presence made it's presence long before my arrival
I was here before you,
I am here now,
and since my presence is immortal,
my presences is everlasting
Forever I AM PRESENT.

 It's That Glow! You either have it or you don't. 
 
 "My presence is a present kiss my ass!"- Mr. West
Tai_Truth







No comments:

Post a Comment