Monday, June 25, 2012

Behind My Shades

Behind my shades I hide...
bare naked emotions and the truths to my lies.
They conceal the portal that leads to my soul
where you'd find all my love for you...
secrets I haven't yet told.

Behind my shades I hide...
photographic memories that broke me down...
deep down inside.
They guard my vulnerability as a tigeress does her cub
because it hurts, it hurt...
watching someone you love, giving someone else your love.

Because when you're placed in a corner and left all alone
you become afraid to share knowledge and all of the outcomes, you already know.
you begin to wish you were blind jus so not to witness all of the pain...
shades to my eyes,
like umbrellas to rain.

Behind my shades I hide...
the belief that I will always be yours and you will...
someday be mine...
so, my heart still remains under lock and key...
till the day you "see through" them and realize
It's Always Been Me!

#AndThenWhat?


-BCD- Tai_Truth




No comments:

Post a Comment