Sunday, September 23, 2012

A DOPE CHICK!

Tai_Truth

Hard work, sweat and tears
come walk beside me
 i'll share experience you could never conceive
here... hold my hands
 they remain soft even though I've hung onto ropes so rough you wouldnt believe
This girl's strut her stuff in 4inch heels 
carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders

feeling each groove of my concrete struggle beneath
and though the soles of my feet have felt the burn of a path built on generations of inherited pain
 I walk firmly with confidence
switching my hips without strain
The light in my eyes and vibrance in my smile, suggest I've known love & happiness all the days of my life
but if you looked deeper
the hieroglyphic scars on my heart would narrate quite different
 the story of a goddess and her never ending strife.
 
NEVER ANYTHING LESS THAN WHO I AM!



No comments:

Post a Comment